Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Hey Sugars!
Wow, its been a long time since I've blogged. I was just thinking about how close the holiday season is, and what that means for Sugar in the Morning. Hopefully, we'll get a lot of orders and buys during the holidays. Audrey and I will probably increase our inventory for the occasion. There will definatly be more scarves, as well as a ton more pouches and a boatload of cell phone cozies. I'm working on a gorgeous lavender colored scarf, as well as a custom check book cover (which is really, really cute). The lavender scarf is probably going to be titled Lavender & Vanilla, because it is a lavender purple mixed with a cream color. Its so pretty and I'm about a third of the way done with it. I also finished a cell phone cozy which will be titled Grapefruit Juice, because the yarn is two shades of grapefruit pink and fuzzy, like the pulp in grapefruit juice. My dog blanket is coming along and maybe next week I might have it finished. I'm really excited for the holidays because I'm planning on making a MANLY scarf, so we're not just catering to all you females anymore. I'm thinking maybe a grey and blue or grey and red scarf???? These scarves should definatly be out by November, so you can get all your Christmas shopping done in one place, Sugar in the Morning!
Happy Knitting, Mary-Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf