Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Yeowsa!!!!
Audrey just left my house, and we have made a BUNCH of new items. I finished the blue bubblegum pouch, which is probably going to sell for about nine dollars. It is adorable! It's regularly knitted in a gorgeous, incredibly soft blue raspberry colored yarn (the same yarn we used for the Wavy Aqua Scarf), combined with a pink cotton Sugar and Cream yarn. It is so cute. Its knit in a sort of square pouch with a large pocket and a big flap coming down over the pocket. But anyways, I still have to tell you the main reason for my post. I am leaving for Rhode Island on Thursday, and I'm probably going to sell EVERYTHING to my family at my uncle's wedding. So, that means you should buy something ASAP, because the week after next, everything might be gone. Since our prices are still pretty low, my relatives are going to buy out our ENTIRE stock. Of course, Audrey and I will be knitting like fiends, and we'll probably have a lot of items made to restock ourselves. If you miss out on buying that special knitted good that you wanted, we can always custom make it, however each piece is truly one of a kind. If you check out our shutterfly account (www.sugarinthemorning.shutterfly.com) you'll see our custom ordering catalogue, and there is NO extra charge for custom ordering. Email us if you don't want to buy through etsy, or conversation us if you do. Our email is sugarintheam@hotmail.com just so you know. I should probably tell you what I'm working on now. Well, Audrey gave my red and white dog blanket to one of her friends, and her dog absolutley LOVES it. It had a tiny defect, so we decided to give it away to someone who has a lot of friends with dogs. Anyways, I'm using a beautiful black chenille yarn as well as a cream yarn thats woven with a black yarn. Audrey and I are going to experiment with custom embroidery. I finished a cell phone case that is one of the most beautiful things I have ever made, if I do say so myself. It is of a light blue cashmere yarn and a darker blue soft cotton yarn. I'm making a matching knitted pouch, and I plan on calling it the "Blue's Hues pouch," and selling it at a special price with the cell phone cozy. Audrey and I decided to not put up the Blue's Hues cellphone cozy yet, since I'll probably sell it really quickly in Rhode Island, but regardless its available for custom ordering, and pictures of it will be put on our shutterfly page, so check them out! I'm off to Rhode Island on Thursday, so I probably won't be writing for about a week!
-Mary-Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf