Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006


WE SOLD OUR FIRST ITEM! through Paypal! NotablyGifted bought a set of heart appliques.

I'm very excited about that. I've added a few items including the Farmer's Market Cellphone Cozy and the Blueberry Frosting Pouch. The Blueberry Frosting Pouch (on the right) was knit out of Spazspun's ecospun yarn. It is an awesome yarn and it makes a fantabulous pouch. Check it out!

Also, you may be wondering why all of our items have disappeared off the page. Mary-Claire went up to Rhode Island and brought all of the items with her to sell. However, we couldn't get ahold of each other, so I don't know what she's sold, if she's sold, whatever. I put them in edit mode until she gets back (tomorrow) and I find out what we can sell. So, if you had your eye on something and it is now gone, please check back on Friday or Saturday.

I recieved the business cards that we ordered from Vistaprint! They look really awesome, they have our shop name, web address, and email on them.

Alrighty then, thats just a mini update until I list some more items.

-Audrey

1 Comments:

At 4:40 PM, Blogger Lady Arwen of the Silver Rose said...

Waves from the Etsy chatroom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf