Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I'm home! Unfortunatly, I lost a needle on my trip to Rhode Island, but I just now found it in my suitcase!!! This means that I can finish the Blue's Hues pouch, which will match the cellphone cozy that we have yet to put on the website! Anyways, Audrey has put up so much stuff I am quite frankly overwhelmed, but I'm going to start knitting like a fiend today. Audrey and I are leaving for Ocean City on Monday (eek), so we won't be able to ship until we get back (but don't let that deter you!!!). I'm really really really excited since I'm now working on a green and white dog blanket with large stripes of each color. Oh my it is going to be quite cute. Then I really want to branch out color wise and get some pinks and purples for all the female doggies out there!!!!! Also, I'm putting up pictures of the two dog blankets that I have already made (and their furry counterparts), which have both sold to friends. Check it out! (they're posted on www.sugarinthemorning.shutterfly.com)

Love you a ton!!!

Mary-Claire

1 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU GIRLS ARE MAKING BEAUTIFUL THINGS. THE NURSES ALL WANT TO ORDER STUFF BUT WE ARE LOCKED OUT OF THE WEB SITE BY THE HOSPITAL !!! CAN YOU PRINT US A BROCHURE ???

I'M VERY PROUD OF YOU TWO !!

LOVE, CTM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf