Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Hello!!

Its me again. You're probably bored with my repetitive posts, but Mary-Claire will be back on Friday evening. We leave for Ocean City on Monday, so shipping will be on hold for a week.

I made this cell phone case today. It's called the Tropical Fruit Cellphone Case! Its really beautiful. This is my first try at making a photo really nice. Tell me what you think!

I am now knitting another cellphone case. It is going to be gorgeous! Hopefully I'll finish it tonight and it will be up tomorrow. I won't be able to update anything on Saturday or Sunday because I will be temping, and then the next week, as you know, I will be gone.

I don't know if we will have internet access in Ocean City, but if we do, you can expect lots of updates!

If you would like to join the mailing list, please email me at sugarintheAM@hotmail.com. We will probably send out a newsletter bi-weekly.

Talk to you later,

Audrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf