Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Hello all!!

Mary-Claire is in Rhode Island, so its just me for the next week or so. What have I been up to?

1. PAYPAL dun dun dun dun!!! I set up a bank account at a bank and linked Paypal to it. Later this week, I will verify everything.

2. Finished two gifts for a friend. I just made a really cute pouch and matching cell phone case for a friend's sweet sixteen.

3. Used Spazspun's awesome ecospun recycled yarn (made out of soda bottles!!) to make a very cute pouch. It will be up on the site later this week, unless I decide to keep it for myself.

4. I finished a pouch for Mary-Claire to use as her school money wallet. It's very cute -- red and white to match the lovely buttons that she has.

5. I've been meeting so many new people in the forums. Etsy is so cool in the way that people can meet and talk about anything. A lot of arguments have been taking place, hopefully people are just snarky because business is slow.

6. I'm working on ideas to edit and collaborate our gallery. I want it to showcase all of our yarns, ribbons, buttons, sewing notions, EVERYTHING. I also want there to be a section to showcase the products we have made that are a) not for sale or b) were sold but not put on the Etsy site.
A polished gallery will come soon (hopefully!)

7. NEWSLETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you want to join a newsletter, please email sugarintheAM@hotmail.com and you will be added to this newsletter. We will send out emails after new items have gone up or when major changes have taken place within our store. There may be special suprises in there (can we say coupons?!)

8. Craft shows. I would LOVE to be in a craft show. I'm thinking Oktoberfest in Annapolis, MD would be an awesome idea. If any of you guys know some more craft shows in the Maryland area, please comment or email!

9. That's all I can think of for now!

See ya!

-Audrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf