Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tons of exciting stuff is going on right now!

I'm learning how to crochet and it is actually turning out pretty well! I can't wait to crochet little coin purses.

Mary Claire is currently knitting some items for our Back to School line. Look forward to bookmarks, pencil pouches, and coin purses.

I am making pencil pouches for Mary Claire and I for school. One of them is pink and purple and will be very cute, so I'm pretty excited.

I finished a custom order for a Strawberries and Cream cell phone case. I don't know about the size of it, so I may make one more.

-Audrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf