Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Friday, July 07, 2006

OMG!!! Audrey and I are heading off to Key West in less than two days!!!!!! It is going to be soo fun!! I'm finishing packing and knitting my dog blanket, which we might put on the site tomorrow night! On the trip, I'm going to knit a matching pouch to the raspberries and cream cozy, coming out this evening, and maybe a matching clutch/drawstring bag to the sunset cozy. We are going to be stocked!! I'm also going to start a new dog blanket pretty soon. It will probably be green and blue wool but I'm not sure yet. I'll probably post again when we get back, although we might have internet access in Key West. Oh, and keep your eyes peeled for our brand new line of Key West themed knitted goods. They're made of this really cute blue and green wavy yarn!!!!

Love, Mary-Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf