Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hey!

So, lots of stuff is going on.

On Sunday, we gift wrapped and packaged everything so that it is ready to ship the moment we recieve payment for any item. We listed a new scarf, the For All SEAsons Scarf, which is made of a beautiful textured yarn. We also listed a cell phone case that matches the Sunny Day at the Shore Wallet. We just finished two new cell phone cases, one made of a soft raspberry yarn mixed with a cream yarn, and one made of a cute coral yarn mixed with a orange yarn.

I'm also adding our blog to a ring of other Etsy crafters who blog. This may expose our shop a little bit more, which will be very helpful for our sales! I'm also interested in getting Paypal, so I'll call my bank within the next few days and set it all up.

I'm starting a children's scarf out of a key lime pie soooooooooooooooooooooft yarn and a cream yarn. We're going to sew buttons of cats and dogs on it.

MC and I go to Key West on Sunday, so I'm not sure how often we will be able to go online. Be sure that we will get many projects done!!

See ya,

Audrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf