Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey!!! I've decided not to sell the green and white dog blanket... it's sort of an heirloom plus I wasn't sure how to do stripes so I don't think its good enough for the likes of you etsy buyers. Fortunatly, I did learn, which made the transition from red to cream a very easy one on my next dog blanket. I'm also about a third of the way done with a beautiful scarf that is summer weight and in a multicolor yarn of blue hues. It will be quite pretty when its done, and appropriate for winter and summer and in between. Its sort of like the wavy aqua scarf (that we just sold!!!) except it isn't wavy and isn't aqua, however it is summer wieght and just as beautiful as that scarf. Keep your eyes peeled for that when it comes out!
Love, Mary-Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf