Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Friday, June 30, 2006

Hey!!
I'm incredibly excited since I just finished a new scarf!! Its a sort of knobbly yarn in all different shades of blue. It should be on the etsy page by sunday so keep those eyes peeled!! Anyways I'm almost finished my red and cream dog blanket. That might be on the page by sunday but I'm not sure. It all depends on my schedule and what is happening. If not it will be on there in the next week. We recently uploaded THREE new items, all gorgeous, all knitted, and all made by audrey (I've been slaving away on my scarf and dog blanket!!). Make sure to check those out. Also, we would really really really really love custom orders!! Nothing would make us happier!!
Love,
Mary-Claire

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf