Sugar in the Morning Blog

Welcome to our blog!! Check out our store at http://sugarinthemorning.etsy.com Thanks!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Hey guys!!

This is my first post on our blog!

WE SOLD OUR FIRST ITEM YESTERDAY!! Hooooray!! I was so excited when I saw that the 'Lightweight Wavy Aqua Scarf' was not on our page! I couldn't believe that hours after opening our store someone had bought from us.

I figured that by the time we sold our first item we would have more products on Etsy, but since it sold so quick, neither of us have made anything. That's fine, this is our first transaction so we have to make sure that neither of us screw up. Haha, just kidding, we won't.

My dad and I are going to look into adding Paypal as an option, I just have to figure out all of the stuff with our bank. Hopefully this will encourage more buyers. I've read in so many places that adding Paypal increases sales, so we'll see.

I'm currently working on a purse. However, I used this gorgeous yellow yarn combined with the same yarn in a different colorway, but the yarns are not stable enough to create a purse. I have to figure out what I'm going to do with it, since I've already knitted a piece that is about 9 x 9 inches... maybe I'll make it into a blanket? The yarn is too thin for a dog blanket... Maybe I'll just frog the whole thing.

I'm going to buy some yarn today, I'm thinking some strong cotton yarn for a nice cosmetic bag.

See ya!

Audrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Etsy Sellers Who Blog

Join | Previous | Next
Powered by RingSurf